- Report: #978336
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Modasphere
Modasphere8605 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite #97123 Los Angeles, Internet United States of America
Modasphere Model Mayhem Fake offices, Sales person owns an agency, Conflict of Interest, No true support Internet
*Consumer Suggestion: AND 'I' WROTE THIS
*Consumer Suggestion: WHAT??
*Consumer Comment: Wow
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from the Modasphere owner
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) The Modasphere office in New York does not exist. It's a metal door with graffiti all over it.
2) Their Miami office is a house in a residential area (google map the street view)
3) The Sales rep has a modeling agency in LA. This means they can steal your clients!!! A clear conflict of interest.
4) Digital packages being sent are not reaching clients and when you call support they promise to fix it, but never get back to you
5) When Modasphere clients call for support they are sometimes at dinner or even at the club. They then tell clients to "Email instead. I'm busy"
6) The software is very glitchy, slow and they never evolve their product because they have no permanent staff
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modasphere/internet/Modasphere-Model-Mayhem-Fake-offices-Sales-person-owns-an-agency-Conflict-of-Interest-N-978336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.