Complaint Review: Modasphere

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: The Truth — Miami Florida United States of America
Modasphere
8605 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite #97123 Los Angeles, Internet United States of America

Modasphere Model Mayhem Fake offices, Sales person owns an agency, Conflict of Interest, No true support Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: AND 'I' WROTE THIS

*Consumer Suggestion: WHAT??

*Consumer Comment: Wow

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from the Modasphere owner

If you have an agency, don't use Modasphere or you will be set up for failure. Why?

1) The Modasphere office in New York does not exist. It's a metal door with graffiti all over it.

2) Their Miami office is a house in a residential area (google map the street view)

3) The Sales rep has a modeling agency in LA. This means they can steal your clients!!! A clear conflict of interest.

4) Digital packages being sent are not reaching clients and when you call support they promise to fix it, but never get back to you

5) When Modasphere clients call for support they are sometimes at dinner or even at the club. They then tell clients to "Email instead. I'm busy"

6) The software is very glitchy, slow and they never evolve their product because they have no permanent staff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modasphere/internet/Modasphere-Model-Mayhem-Fake-offices-Sales-person-owns-an-agency-Conflict-of-Interest-N-978336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modasphere

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AND 'I' WROTE THIS

AUTHOR: Mad Customer - (United States of America)

BECAUSE YOU RIPPED ME OFF!!! EASY TO TAKE AND VERY EASY FOR YOU TO FORGET!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

WHAT??

AUTHOR: Mad Customer - (United States of America)

YOU OPERATE OUT OF YOUR HOME???

NO WONDER WHY I LOST MONEY BUILDING MY WEBSITE WITH YOU!!! GO ANYWHERE BUT DONT GO HERE!!!!

Wow

AUTHOR: A Web User - (United States of America)

I did some research myself. I don't think I would trust this person. Follow the links

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from the Modasphere owner

AUTHOR: Yigit Marcus Aral - (United States of America)

This is Yigit Marcus Aral,

I am the founder and the CEO of Modasphere, i sadly came across this post that has been fabricated by our competitor, so i wanted to reply immediately.

We have been in business for 3 years, we have over 100 companies happily using our software and it is over 400 users.

Our NY office actually 95-97 Spring street, 10012 is owned by my family, it is on the second floor facing Spring street and we are more then happy to welcome any one , anytime. We have been in the same space for over 15 years actually. It is a blessing for me to run my business from the very same office when i used to study in college in NYC.

Miami office indeed is a villa that i have purchased over 4 years ago, it is public information so anyone can see the properties owned by me. Just enough to look at Miami-Dade property records. I do run my company from my home while i reside in Miami, this is one of the advantages of having a software company.

Our team is now 17, including one of our associates, who owns a scouting agency in LA and works for us part time. He is a honest , respectable gentleman over 20 years in the business. There is not a conflict of interest at all.

Our clients have always been serviced and happy , we have 24 hour global support on phone and of course by email and online, this has never been an issue as the system almost never have any troubles except user ended ones. If there was any problems our clients would leave is to start working with another company. Here is a list of our clients http://modasphere.com/www/clients/

We are the leading company in our business and have been taking away too many clients from Cds who wrote this complaint - i know it as they send the same gibberish to our clients and prospects from time to time and they forward it to us laughing at their pathetic attempts to bad mouth us. Their imaginary 'global' offices only exist on their website and they are shrinking under us day by day.

I wish they had a higher level of integrity and intelligence to work on their product and compete rather then wasting time on nonsense.

Any one who has a question can reach me from marcus@modasphere and direct number 7864318834 anytime, i wold be happy to answer any questions.