Complaint Review: Modchip Outlet

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2007

• Reported By:APO Other
Modchip Outlet
835 Woodland Dr Menasha, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Modchip Outlet I ordered a modchip for my Sony PLaystation 2 and never recieved the item ordered. I emailed and never recieved a reply and even tried callin but was only led to a voicemail. I have never recieved a reply of anykind or a refund. It has been over a month and a half since the order was placed. I have also seen complaints from other customers on a forum online. Also have a BBB case # on them. Menasha, WI 54952-2580 USA Menasha, WI USA Menasha Wisconsin

Modchip Outlet has ripped several consumers, including myself, off and as far as I know have not suffered any consequences from it. At the moment I am deployed in Iraq so not much I can do but I just want to let it be known that ordering something from them does not mean that you will get it. I liked the price and the details advertised on their site for a modchip for my Playstation 2 and was excited about getting it. But all I got was moey withdrawn from my account and no sign or explanation why the merchandise has been delivered. I figured they would email ,e back and at least lie and say the package was on its way or they were just out of stock at the moment and it will be an extra few weeks, but I havent heard nothing.

Marcus
APO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2007 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modchip-Outlet/Menasha-Wisconsin-54952-2580/Modchip-Outlet-I-ordered-a-modchip-for-my-Sony-PLaystation-2-and-never-recieved-the-item-o-293821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modchip Outlet