Complaint Review: Model Mayhem

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jaboy photography — charleston West Virginia United States of America
Model Mayhem

Model Mayhem The company as a whole Collected my money then deleted me without suspension Internet, Internet

Model Mayhem

I am a professional photographer and have used social sites for years. As far as photography I started on amazing sites like Onemodelplace and others. For the past few year I have used a large site called Modelmayhem this site used to be a site of fairness and large amount of talent. For a Christmas gift the site has a special where you can pay for someone else account, this cost me $50.00. My girlfriend was very pleased with my present and began to add friends and other from my account and hers. A few days after I woke up to both of our sites deleted. I wrote the people who run the site only to deal with a bunch of moderators who accused me of so many wrong doings. [continued below]....
..... They told me I was illegally adding people although I have no idea what the even meant. On facebook if you add a few to many people they tell you and then you just stop adding. but with this site they just delete you take your years membership and laugh and make fun of you on the complaint emails ..

All I want now is either my money back or page placed back up but they will not refund of do either! this is theft and they need to be exposed for what they are doing. I have 30 other models I work with locally who are also going to write on blogs like this ...

It is 2011 internet fraud needs to stop!!!!!

Aaron F

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Model-Mayhem/internet/Model-Mayhem-The-company-as-a-whole-Collected-my-money-then-deleted-me-without-suspension-809562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Model Mayhem