Complaint Review: Model Placement Center

• Updated: Thu, May 31, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed off — atlanta Georgia USA
Model Placement Center
126 3rd ave n safety harbor, Florida United States of America

Model Placement Center Dianne Paulson Scammed me for 10,000.00 safety harbor, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I AM ALSO A VICTUM

I dont know how this place stays in business. She used to OWN Boom model and talent, the state of fla shut her down and told her that she could never own another agency they took her license because she scams people. She has NO real ties to Hollywood she is a great liar. She said she has worked on all these big movies and thats a lie . Just go to imdb and check credits for the movies,the cast and crew she is not ever mentioned.

I have written complaints to the state and they will once again look into her business, she says she can get talent work but she has no license to do that. She also says she is a management company, well in the state of fla you can only manage 1 person at a time. if you go to MPC your a fool and we know a fool and their money are soon parted. She tries to scare you into spending or she says you will never work unless you go through MPC....BIG LIE    so BEWARE SHE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE WITH HER.

She also has people write good comments on the yellow pages and she coaches them what to write. Please if you interested in the acting and modeling industry talk to agents not mpc. And if you look on face book there is a place called IM the model global There all her photos so Im going to assume its her site also. Also she goes through more help than McDonald's because she has NO business ethics. I encourage people who Dianne ripped off to complain to the state of Fla. She needs to be put in her place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Model-Placement-Center/safety-harbor-Florida-34654/Model-Placement-Center-Dianne-Paulson-Scammed-me-for-1000000-safety-harbor-Florida-849759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Model Placement Center

I AM ALSO A VICTUM

AUTHOR: MPC SCAM - (United States of America)

I went to Modeling Placement Center thinking that they were a legit company to work with for my sons modeling. I also met with Dianne Paulson. She is a CROOK! She explained to me that my son is very handsome and he will get work. She told me that is will be $400 to sign up which I paid her and she charged my card (the wrong card) without my authorization to do so. She explained to me that my son would need head shots and a "photo shoot" and the photo shoot was $300.00. The head shots were $200.00 and that is what I needed to complete his file (which that wasn't the end of it). After I looked over my sons photos they were the worst photos I have EVER seen in my LIFE. His head was cut off, ar, and the "photographer" didn't know how to use the cam not do the lighting. Dianne told me that i will get a CD with my sons photos on them. She didn't explain that the photos will be water marked (so I couldn't use them). I then order my $200.00 head shots that were PAPER! The head shot of my son his head was cut off and his arm was cut off. I called and spoke to a guy named "Red" which is not even his real name. He told me that there is nothing that they could do for me unless I BUY ANOTHER photo shoot and BUY more head shots. I made a trip up to Modeling Placement the other day and Dianne was RUDE told me she doesn't want to rrepresent my son anymore (all because I wanted the pictures that I paid for and different head shot). Dianne shut the door in my FACE and then a min later walked back in trying to talk to me. She was "late for a meeting" and she had to go. She then left again. After I asked one last time am I getting my photos or different head shot and they all responded no. I told them I wanted the number to the corporate office. They the responded with I do not know the address nor the number but I have their e-mail. The email that they gave me was mpcmodels@aol.com which is NOT a corporate e-mail address. I googled it for corporate and there is NO CORPORATE! I am in the process of going to the media, new station, newspaper, and they will hear from my layer. Oh by the way...I recoded the entire convo between Dianne and I so I hope she does try to say that it neve4r happened. I am smarter than i look.