Complaint Review: Model Productions ,Talent Productions

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:dundee Florida
Model Productions ,Talent Productions
modelproductions.com Atlanta, New York, Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Model Productions ,Talent Productions Model Productions RIP OFF SCAM Mall model scouting Company Atlanta, New York, Miami Florida

Wow another victim to Model Productions, Talent Productions. I entered my children in their audition Talent and Fashion Show at Eagle Ridge Mall in Lake Wales Florida. Same as the rest of the other stories they tell you your kids are chosen out of all the others.

They however only chose one of my children so when I went to double check if my other son was picked all of a sudden a few of the employees went around the corner scribbled some things on a paper and called my sons number as if they had simply forgot to call him.
Then comes the part where they want you to shell out $150.00 for t shirt photos and entry to the fashion show.

After the show they tell you the winners will be announced the next weekend. Of course my children were chosen for the contract and so was everyone else. I thought it strange that one of the talent scouts was also the photographer and dj.

The pictures were less than proffessional Quality I had the same camera as the Photographer and could have Taken the Pictures myself as a matter of fact I have taken better pictures. They cut my sons head off and half of the pics they were holding numbers in front of them. I managed to get one decent picture from each child.
After that they want you to have composite cards and headshots done with a company they recommend whose work is terrible.
The contract I received and Handbook was outdated and I sent all of the comp cards and headshots to the wrong address which was their fault for not updating their handbook. It seemed like half the info in the handbook was wrong.

hen the casting board they promise to have jobs in your remote area are off the wall and are simply cut and paste items off of other sites. What can we do about this? If someone files a claim I would like my name added to the list matter of fact if I can file a claim I will. If you haven't fallen for their schemes yet don't there are still reputable agencies out there do your research.

Sarah W
dundee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Model-Productions-Talent-Productions/Atlanta-New-York-Miami-Florida/Model-Productions-Talent-Productions-Model-Productions-RIP-OFF-SCAM-Mall-model-scouting-C-388755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Model Productions ,Talent Productions