• Report: #1019666

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Edison — New York City New York United States of America
Model talent development
272 Duffy avenue Internet United States of America

Model talent development They promise my daughter a job.made me give them an additional $2000.after that ignored my phone calls.what a thief! Internet

I was charged almost $3000 for some photo shoots for my 16 year old daughter.this company promised to show my daughters picture to there companies for a job.two weeks later they called me to tell me that my daughter was chosen for a Macy's back to school photo catalog.she had to work on weekends for a few hours taking pictures.she was going to get paid $900 for each day(tax exempt).but in order for her to be accepted I needed to pay an additional $2000.which I did.big mistake.

the additional $2000 was required from Macy's .this $2000 was for them to have my daughter changing pictures every year.i was given the date she would start but had to call first a few days before the location of the job. I called so many times and the so called CEO/president of model talent was never there.he was either out or on business trip.i left him so much messages and he never returned them.his name was James.i really was upset that he robbed my money.please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Model-talent-development/internet/Model-talent-development-They-promise-my-daughter-a-jobmade-me-give-them-an-additional--1019666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Model talent development