Complaint Review: Modeling Productions

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:kissimmee Florida
Modeling Productions
Eagle Ridge Mall Lakewales, Florida U.S.A.

Modeling Productions a big ripoff Lakewales Florida

I went to this eagle ridge mall and fill out a slip to participate with this modeling company and they charged me 50 dollars after the first test my little 6 year old has passed, I found out later this company has been taking the money out from people with false promises, I asked them for a refund and they say they cant do that, so I had to call my bank and explained what happened and asked them to investigate them. now my little boy is sad because he still believes is a real company and he thought he could make his dream come true of becoming a model with them. I cant believe they are so cruel with all those kids and I hope this report could help anybody to avoid this bad experience my little one had. my best wishes to all of you and please be careful with companies like them, specially if you have kids.

kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modeling-Productions/Lakewales-Florida-34758/Modeling-Productions-a-big-ripoff-Lakewales-Florida-362336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modeling Productions