Complaint Review: Moder Engine

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: maria — pacoima California
Moder Engine
701 sonora ave glendale, California USA

Moder Engine modern engine give me a wrong diagnostic to not use my warranty glendale California

I bought a warranty from the dealer where modern engine gave me a diagnostic altered to not cover the cost of the repair. one month before the engine oil change and filter, a day before a mechanic I check and the level was correcto.la reason so take it for a noise was heard and sometimes that was gradually losing force to accelerate. they wanted to charge me for the review and for putting $ 118 dollars oil which after a day and a half had not any diagnosis, I had to call them several times for a response. and the only thing they said is that I had to pay that amount in order to give me a diagnosis. finally understood that I'm paying my warranty, when I arrived I say that has 3 oil leaks and three quarters it was lost when I said it was impossible, I was told that I can not handle well and I would put 3 quarts of oil therefore confused and I said yes. my car started to shake and just drive it to my house the next day returned to shake and a mechanic told me that I had excess oil and can damage the motor, I had to immediately do an oil change. then I had to take it with five different mechanic to make sure that there were no leaks and I washed the engine and I could throw confim that modern engine oil around the engine.2 months ago that that happened and no leaks, the problem of noise and the weakness was due to the transmission computer. which my warranty covered him but modern engine I lied, I'm making a consumer complaint and hopefully help me to spend time and money so I can find the truth of the repair of my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moder-Engine/glendale-California-91201/Moder-Engine-modern-engine-give-me-a-wrong-diagnostic-to-not-use-my-warranty-glendale-Ca-1050738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moder Engine