Complaint Review: Modern Marketing Systems

• Submitted: Mon, April 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
Modern Marketing Systems
8808 N Central Ave #108 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Modern Marketing Systems Business Group USA Jim Ford Fake Websites that generate no income Scam! Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: ALWAYS Check here first!

Just about a year ago we received a phone call that was most probably generated by my search for an online business to help out because I am mostly disabled and needed to find a way to work from home. It sounds great! Multiple streams of income and they do all the work for you setting up these websites. Of course, you pay for it all, but what else would you expect?

We put a down payment of $2995 and paid the other $2995 six months later. We have a written guarantee that says that if we don't make at least our six thousand back in the first year that we will receive a 100% refund. It's now been a year and we have received about five dollars in assorted small amounts from Google.

I've talked to Jim Ford a couple of times but he is a completely unreasonable person to try to talk to. Everytime I've called he's blamed it on us! The last time I talked to him I asked him for a refund and he just said 'No!'. Since they were supposed to do all the work and we paid everything we were told to, when we were told to, how can it possibly be our fault if it didn't work??

When I contacted them at six months, when I was considering cancelling the second payment, he said that the reason we hadn't made any money was because the second payment was for advertising and our sites hadn't even been advertised at all yet! This makes no sense whatsoever if they really expected us to make back all of our money in the twelve months allowed. But he reminded me about the refund and we believed that they only way we would get any of it back was to fulfill our end of the deal. So we did.

Now, I'm receiving emails from the company that they are upgrading our websites!! Oh goody! Which, considering the timing, seems rather shady!
They also seem to have done business before under the name Business Group USA and ripped other people off, using the same scam.

Anyway, for us, they've made a bad situation much worse.

Please don't give these people any of your money!

Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modern-Marketing-Systems/Phoenix-Arizona-85020/Modern-Marketing-Systems-Business-Group-USA-Jim-Ford-Fake-Websites-that-generate-no-incom-445198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modern Marketing Systems

#1 Consumer Suggestion

ALWAYS Check here first!

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Geeze People,

I told you about this company years ago. They got a relative of mine. What they didn't know was she had a friend in Scottsdale that knew how to track them down. I'll be happy to show you exactly where their office is. I can't screw with them anymore. I screwed with them a LOT! After awhile the POS ripoff artists were able to track me down & reported to the Scottsdale police that I was harrassing them. Well, yes, yes I was!! And I enjoyed every prank & scam I pulled on them! It's a shame that the city allows a business like this to operate & is actually willing to protect them. I've heard rumors that they need a plumber, an AC guy, a lot of pizza, an exterminator... I can give you the address ; )