Complaint Review: Modern Mischief Clothing

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: A-Rock — San Mateo California
Modern Mischief Clothing
Internet USA

Modern Mischief Clothing Big Cartel close to a year, still no response or product San Jose Internet

So I have made a purchase from this company before, ordered 2 shirts and 2 hoodies a couple years back and was very pleased with the items, but even back than, there was an issue with the shipping time.  About 2-3 months before I received anything.  However, having ordered many a times online and experiencing a late package here and there, was not such a big deal at the time.

Than about close to a year ago, I decided to order from their site again, but this time a pair of tank tops, one white, one black.  Wanting to wear them for a vacation trip for the summer, I even made the order ahead of time anticipating a possible late arrival for my items.  And what do you know, still did not receive them in time.

After about a month had passed from me making the order, I began to make inquiries by calling and e-mailing.  Called during the weekdays, the weekend, left voicemails.  On their voicemail it even says if you would like, to e-mail them on their aol account (which I hadn't seen an aol e-mail account since the dial-up days) so I left e-mails on that, as well as, their gmail account and through their website just to get some sort of update or just a response or sign of life from someone from the company.  But like you probably would've guessed, nothing.

So after all the unsuccessful correspondence going on for about 6 months and $60 down the drain, I chalked this one up as a loss.  Until today, when I came across these ripoff reports and decided to give it one last shot.  Like I stated earlier it's been almost close to a year and I still have yet to receive my purchased items or a response from this company and looking at some of the other reports there's probably not much hope at this point.  If anything I might just be able to make people aware of the many red flags about this company which I should have caught the first time around.  Like how on the page to order the tank tops there still is a note that says orders are "pre-orders for March 2012" and it's 2014.

Honestly, I don't think anyone is even running this site anymore or making any clothing.  But it does add insult to see on their facebook, after not posting anything for a year, of one of the guys posting a picture of them eating a few In-N-Out burgers probably with mine as well as others hard earned money.  If they're going to do this, they should at least take the site down instead of it being essentially an online pay-pal blackhole where peoples money, inquiries, and orders disappear!! Well that's my rant, here's to hoping!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modern-Mischief-Clothing/internet/Modern-Mischief-Clothing-Big-Cartel-close-to-a-year-still-no-response-or-product-San-Jos-1142853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modern Mischief Clothing