• Report: #1091950

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Violatedph — Bakersfield California
Modern electric tattoo shop
1518 18th st, Bakersfield, ca Bakersfield, California USA

Modern electric tattoo shop Violated my body with a tattoo I did not agree on Bakersfield California

I went to a tattoo shop to receive my first tattoo. I had selected something very special and had decided exactly what I wanted after a few months. I let the artist know that I am very picky & that I had something very specific in mind. He drew up what I had shown him a picture of. I loved it & he put a stencil of it on me. I loved it & told him to go ahead. My body did not respond well, after recurving it I glanced at it. Hard to see because of the blood & ink smears. I quickly left to go home & rest. When I finally got a good look I could clearly see that it was not what I had agreed on. What I had selected was elegant; what I received was a mess! He had done this without so much as letting me know that he was making changes. I returned to the shop to ask for my money back & was bullied. I am a young woman & the way they treated me was violating & unbelievable. The "artist" even admitted it was very different then what I had asked for, then continued to refuse me my money. I want to make sure that this never happens to anyone else! I am now looking into getting lasers tattoo removal because this tattoo is just so unsightly! No one ever go to zack aka "budah"!! Located in downtown bakersfield at modern electric tattoo shop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modern-electric-tattoo-shop/Bakersfield-California-93309/Modern-electric-tattoo-shop-Violated-my-body-with-a-tattoo-I-did-not-agree-on-Bakersfield-1091950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modern electric tattoo shop