- Report: #818042
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Modern furniture NY
Modern furniture NY25 Truman Drive South Edison, New Jersey United States of America
Modern furniture NY Kato Corp Furniture Ordered and paid for furniture which we never recieved. South Edison, New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They also told me that the shipping company did not want to deliver the furniture because of our location. I know this is not the case because I have had many other deliveries to our home without any issues.
I then called them and canceled my order and said I wanted my money back asap. They said it would be 3-5 business days and the money would be refunded. After 5 days I called them again and they said, O we did not cancel the order we will refund the money in 3-5 business days.
The reasons this company is a rip off company are as follows.
1. They still list the furniture set as avalible and ships within 3-5 weeks
2. Why does the manufacture have the set avalible and modern furniture tells me it is unavalible.
3. Why did they tell me the shipping company give them issues with shipping to my location, when I specifcly paid $400.00 for shipping to my location.
4. Why did they charge my credit card in the first place if there were all these issues.
5. Why do they keep promising me a refund and it still has not happened.
6. I am now filling a dispute with my bank to try and get my money back.
Do not buy from these jerks.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modern-furniture-NY/South-Edison-New-Jersey-08817/Modern-furniture-NY-Kato-Corp-Furniture-Ordered-and-paid-for-furniture-which-we-never-reci-818042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.