Complaint Review: Modesto City Schools & CSEA union

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: The big B — modesto California United States of America
Modesto City Schools & CSEA union
426 Locust St. Modesto, California United States of America

Modesto City Schools & CSEA union Dan Park, Karl Modgling, Mike Felt, George Sawyer, Aaron Castro, Darrell Leaman, Erica, Yessenia, Valerie, Elizabeth, and Shannon Brown. bullying/mobbing/discrimination Modesto, California

I have been employed with Modesto City Schools for 22 years.  The last two years have gotten really bad.  I have been bullied by my coworkers because of years of service and experience.  Therefore, I am/have been the target.  They would put pressure on me in mental ways.  Knocking myself confidence and esteem.  I got to where I didn't believe in myself and mentally unstable.  When they would get called on what they did they would deny it and I was the bad guy.    I had eye drops put in my salad  that made me ill.   An administrative move was then done.   I was moved to another school where it got even worse.

Had Nothing to do With JOB PERFORMANCE!!!! The US EEOC has the case and if I agreement I loose the right to sue also, I can not find an Employment Attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modesto-City-Schools-CSEA-union/Modesto-California-95351/Modesto-City-Schools-CSEA-union-Dan-Park-Karl-Modgling-Mike-Felt-George-Sawyer-Aaron-774410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modesto City Schools & CSEA union