Complaint Review: Modesto City Schools

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: ivylines — Modesto California United States of America
Modesto City Schools
401 Locust St. Internet United States of America

Modesto City Schools corruption, harassment, sexual harassment, bullying, Internet

As a teacher of 13+ years for Modesto City Schools, I also have endured bullying off the charts, defamation, and even sexual harassment from my principal Rob Williams for several years. The union has tried to help through filing grievances, but to no avail. The administration always supported him and made me look like the bad guy.

This school giant is very corrupt, has been found guilty of creative accounting to avoid any pay raises for the last several years. I even found this link to support my statement. http://www.i-newswire.com/modesto-city-schools-involved-in/202811

I was bullied to the point of having a breakdown at my job after Williams threatened me. I was off for stress leave and hospitalization, but I believe this link shows what also happened to me. Worker's comp  won't support me in judgement because of the doctor they sent me to. Looks like corruption to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modesto-City-Schools/internet/Modesto-City-Schools-corruption-harassment-sexual-harassment-bullying-Internet-969640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modesto City Schools