Supreme

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By:95350 California
Modesto Institute Of Technology
5737 Stoddard Road Modesto, California U.S.A.

Modesto Institute Of Technology Fellow student is wrong about Modesto Institute Of Technology! Modesto California

*Consumer Comment: This is what the company does

*Consumer Comment: STUPID IOT

The fellow student is wrong about Modesto Institute Of Technology! I was a student at Modesto Institute Of Technology, and I know that lot's of my friends are working due to the extent teachers at Modesto Institute Of Technology. The student that is not for the school is just one VERY small voice. I know of students making 15 to 25 dollars per Hr. Some students just don't study very hard, and then slam the school. That's just wrong! If you follow what the teachers tell you to. And apply your self 100% you will be a success like me, and many of my friends. The school is a good school! Thank you for your time.

From a Student at Modesto Institute Of Technology

Student
95350, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2003 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modesto-Institute-Of-Technology/Modesto-California-95356/Modesto-Institute-Of-Technology-Fellow-student-is-wrong-about-Modesto-Institute-Of-Technol-75705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modesto Institute Of Technology

This is what the company does

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

They use black hat techniques. They know how much reviews are important to enrolling future students. So they employee POSITIVE REVIEWS! This positive review is a complete scam. She works there. How to do I know? Because I saw the same review on google reviews and she included her telephone number. Sure enough I called, guess who answered. An IOT TECH! This school wants your money. Don't fall for it!

STUPID IOT

AUTHOR: hottadrenilin - (United States of America)

IOT Culinary program is a RIP OFF in Modesto, Ca. The school over packs the class rooms and literally tell you the whole time that your class will get smaller because people will drop out. We the students do not get close enough 1 on 1 time with our instructers therefore we miss out on valuable education in which we are paying greatly for. The school has ovens that turn off while you are using them because they do not work properly, once again we are paying to attend this school why don't the ovens work? If you have not been in the culinary arts program then you cannot speak on this matter. The school crams as many students in one class in my opinion just to get their money from students whom they expect to drop out anyways, that the class will get smaller for the students who stay. what if the students don't drop out, what if the class is to large. we were cooking with 4 maybe some days 5 people on one table, just to make a cake, 5 people....really? I am really displeased with IOT of Modesto.