Complaint Review: Modis

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — San Diego California United States of America
Modis

Modis IT Recruiting - IT Staffing Agency - Modis scammers say you're hired, then ignore calls and emails Internet

Modis setup an interview at a company, I went to it, everything went great.  During interview I found out many of my former coworkers also worked at the company I was applying for and some of them messaged me on Facebook saying they heard about the interview and put in a good word.  As expected, Modis said I got the job.  They sent me paperwork to fill out and said once they got it back they'd schedule another meeting in their office.  I filled out the paperwork, sent it in.  Waited.  Nothing.  Emailed them.  Nothing.  Day goes by.  Call to voicemail.  No response.  Another email.  Days go by.  Nothing.  Called/emailed again, voicemail again.  No response.  I never heard from Modis.  Former coworkers on facebook asked me what happened, I don't know.  I started telling people I got the job, now I look like a fool because I trusted Modis.

There is no amount of money in the world that would make me trust Modis again.  They're scammers, they'll run you all over town interviewing for jobs, tell you that you got the job, then ignore you.  All scams are bad, but these are the worse kind of scammers because they're taking advantage of people looking for work, people that do not have income and do not need to be wasting what little money they have driving around for interviews of jobs they will never get.  And then to tell someone they got the job?  Wow, unbelievable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modis/internet/Modis-IT-Recruiting-IT-Staffing-Agency-Modis-scammers-say-youre-hired-then-ignore-ca-892755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modis