Complaint Review: Moe's Original Barbecue

Moe's Original Barbecue
Broadway Bangor, Maine United States of America

Moe's Original Barbecue Dirty Restaurant Bangor, Maine

*Author of original report: Amended

This place is filthy. I had the unpleasant experience of going in there and witnessed absolute filth in this restaurant. You must pay for your food at the time you order.  I ordered, and then witnessed the owner getting intimate with one of the female employees and drinking behind the counter. The conditions of the restaurant was horribly filthy.   I tried to cancel my order and get my money back, but I was denied. The place was so bad, I just left without making a fuss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moes-Original-Barbecue/Bangor-Maine-04401/Moes-Original-Barbecue-Dirty-Restaurant-Bangor-Maine-989624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moe's Original Barbecue

Amended

AUTHOR: Kevin - (United States of America)

On January 5th I received via certified mail a letter from the attorney of Moe's threatening to sue me if I did not delete my original post. Since the post cannot be deleted, I will modify my original comments;

Fact: I, as well as others, have witnessed the owner/operator hugging a female employee behind the counter of the restaurant.

Fact: I, as well as others, have witnessed the owner/operator drinking while on duty and behind the counter.

As to the place being filthy, that is a subjective term. What I might consider unsanitary, others might not. There was an incident of an employee sitting on a counter where food was served and another time I witnessed a male employee flipping a spatula like a toy, which I thought to be inappropriate.

What I state as fact I can substantiate with witnesses. The comments about "filthy" are my own opinion. They may not be yours.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC