Complaint Review: Moffitt Davenport Auto Services Ltd

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: CountryDoc — Hampton New Brunswick Canada
Moffitt Davenport Auto Services Ltd
54 Rte 845 Hampton, New Brunswick United States of America

Moffitt Davenport Auto Services Ltd Poor Service, Bad Business Practice, Stay Clear, Poor customer service, Hampton New Brunswick Canada

My experience with Moffitt Davenport has been disappointing to say the least.  I have been a loyal customer for years of the Moffitt Davenport auto service garage in Hampton, New Brunswick, CANADA.  The majority of my requests have been for simple stuff like brakes, oil changes, and maybe the odd strut replacement.  I was always happy with the service.

Then came my most recent experience.  I took my vehicle to the Moffitt Davenport garage for a more serious drive train issue.  After 2 weeks of my vehicle sitting in their lot, the part arrived.  I checked weekly with Moffitt Davenport on the status of my repair.  The third week I showed up and was told my vehicle was going to be repaired at the end of the week.  Then came week 4, and still no repair.

I showed up again and spoke with Dave Davenport, one of the owners.  He talked down to me and stated that other vehicles needed to be repaired first.  He then left, disappearing quickly into one of his bays without any further update.  His sharp tone and apparent frustration with me, his customer, was made clear.  I was appalled at the lack of professionalism and customer service.

A longtime customer, I was taken aback at the level of ignorance and lack of tact shown by Dave Davenport.  Instead of arguing or asking questions I simply took my vehicle from their lot and it was on a hoist with another facility that same day. I will never do business with this shoddy organization again.  He claims to be a good mechanic but cannot make that claim in character or business acumen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moffitt-Davenport-Auto-Services-Ltd/Hampton-New-Brunswick-E5N-7T4/Moffitt-Davenport-Auto-Services-Ltd-Poor-Service-Bad-Business-Practice-Stay-Clear-Poor-950843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moffitt Davenport Auto Services Ltd