Complaint Review: Mofoco Enterprises

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Henry Nebraska
Mofoco Enterprises
4170 Lyndell St Milwaukee, Select State/Province USA

Mofoco Enterprises Roy HenningPaul HenningMatt HenningRandy Henning No comunication, No running engine or shifting tranny. Rip Off. Numerous complaints on the net. Milwaukee Wisconsin

Roy Henning of Mofoco said he would build me a 2276 turn key engine and rebuild a transmission to 3:88 gears ration freeway flyer. Roy said it would take him 6-8 weeks. At that time I was to send him my car for the engine and transmission install.

August 7 2013, paid Mofoco in full the price of the engine and transmission, $6375.00

October 2013 sent them my car to have the engine and tranny installed. "Should have taken two day".

November, I was told the lower engine case was started.

Decemer, I asked for a refund because they could not keep there end of the deal. In January 2014, they removed my engine and tranny so I could not come and get it.

February 2014, I was told that the lower engine case was in production again, Like they never started on it in November?

March 2014 I was told my car had problems and they held it hostage until I paid them an additional moneys for added labor without an estimate. [continued below]....

..... I sent Roy $1450 for clutch, pressure plate, throughout bearing, CV joints and boots, shifter linkage bushings and coupler.

April I was told engine runs on test stand but not in my car. And the tranny will not shift.

May 2014, Roy insists that all the additional labor he has into my car, (50) hours is all my fault and my car is a POS.

Roy charges me $20 per day storage for everyday my car sits there after he quits working on it.

My car will not run, or shift like it did before Mofoco worked on it.

It has been 9 months, I have now missed all the car shows this year due to their inability.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mofoco-Enterprises-/Milwaukee-Select-StateProvince-53212/Mofoco-Enterprises-Roy-HenningPaul-HenningMatt-HenningRandy-Henning-No-comunication-No-r-1153650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mofoco Enterprises