Complaint Review: Mogul Technologies Dating Playground Mypaysytems

• Updated: Mon, May 10, 2004

• Reported By:Apple Valley California
Mogul Technologies Dating Playground Mypaysytems
P.O. Box 1141 Capalaba Capalaba QLD, Other Australia

Mogul Technologies Dating Playground Mypaysytems Credit card charge made me question my husbands integrity Capalaba AUSTRALIA Internet

When a charge showed up for $49.95 from Mypaysystems.com, I had no idea who they were, but figured my husband had used them for some expense. But a couple days later a letter showed up explaining this charge as Datingplayground.com I became very upset.
I thought my husband was up to no good. I questioned everything we had.

When I confronted him with this, he had no idea what it was either. So I called Mypaysytems and they gave me the info on who charged this. They said my husbands name, address, credit card, and an old email address. But my husband insisted the charges were not his.

And after many attempts to contact Mydatingplayground, I believe him. But you see, mypaysystems has a "who cares" attitude about the whole thing, which makes me question their involvement.

The scariest thing is how did they have so much info on my husband? Including an email account that has been closed for a very long time. We have since cancelled that credit card and ordered a new one. We also have reported them to our credit card company. Hopefully something is done about this fraud.

Angela
Apple Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2004 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mogul-Technologies-Dating-Playground-Mypaysytems/Capalaba-QLD-Other/Mogul-Technologies-Dating-Playground-Mypaysytems-Credit-card-charge-made-me-question-my-hu-90877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mogul Technologies Dating Playground Mypaysytems