crossed

• Updated: Sat, April 24, 2004

• Reported By:Cave Creek Arizona
Mogul Technologies - DatingPlayground.com
P.O. Box 1141 Capalaba, Other Australia

Mogul Technologies Dating Playground.com ripoff billed my account for $49.95 on 04/11/04 without my consent Capalaba AUSTRALIA

On 04/11/2004 my business banking account at Bank of America in Carefree, Arizona was docked by MyPaySystems.com for a $49.95 charge.

When I called (888) 751-0744, the phone number provided for MyPaySystems, and gave them the "Description" and "Reference Number" I was told that the charge came from:

Mogul Industries / DatingPlayground.com

But, when I went to their "site" and sent my inquiry to the e-mail the provided: "support@datingplayground.com" it bounced back.

I want the bastards to give me all the information I can about who used my Visa card, when, where, etc. to send to the FBI Internet Fraud Site. But I can't do that if I can't reach Mogul Industries / DatingPlayground.com.

Maybe Mogul Industries / DatingPlayground.com is all one big scam.

Noel
Cave Creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2004 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mogul-Technologies-DatingPlaygroundcom/Capalaba-Other-QLD-4157/Mogul-Technologies-Dating-Playgroundcom-ripoff-billed-my-account-for-4995-on-041104-w-88836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mogul Technologies - DatingPlayground.com