Complaint Review: Mogul Technologies - Datingplayground.com

• Updated: Fri, April 23, 2004

• Reported By:Schiller Park Illinois
Mogul Technologies - Datingplayground.com
http://www.datingplayground.com Internet U.S.A.

Mogul Technologies - Datingplayground.com rip-off! Fradulent billing, corrupt business. Internet

I just received my CC statement (the card has been in my safe and unused for many months now) and noticed a $49.95 charge on the card. I surfed to the listed website mypaysystems.com which is a billing company for Mogul Technologies neither of whom I've ever head of. I requested a refund through the billing sites webpage and left a message with the vendor.

My CC company has been notified and we'll see in a couple of days if I get my refund.

Jaysen
Schiller Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2004 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mogul-Technologies-Datingplaygroundcom/internet/Mogul-Technologies-Datingplaygroundcom-rip-off-Fradulent-billing-corrupt-business-In-88738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mogul Technologies - Datingplayground.com