crossed

• Updated: Mon, May 24, 2004

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Mogul Technologies - mypaysystems.com - datingplayground.com
http://www.datingplayground.com Internet U.S.A.

Mogul Technologies, mypaysystems.com and datingplayground.com rip-off! Fraudulent credit card billing. Internet

*Author of original report: mypaysystems.com credited my card

A charge of $49.95 was placed on Credit Card. I looked up the charge on http://www.mypaysystems.com/ and requested a refund. The charge was for internet dating at http://www.datingplayground.com. They said I should get a refund in 3 buisiness days if they don't hear from the company.

I did not join this dating service. I tried to look up my email address on the site, but my address was not found. How could I have joined the service when I never even gave them my email address? This is my first internet credit card problem. Hopefully Mogul Technologies will be shut down!

Steve
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2004 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mogul-Technologies-mypaysystemscom-datingplaygroundcom/internet/Mogul-Technologies-mypaysystemscom-and-datingplaygroundcom-rip-off-Fraudulent-credit-c-88821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mogul Technologies - mypaysystems.com - datingplayground.com

mypaysystems.com credited my card

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

After more than a month and 4 phone calls to mypaysystems.com, they finally credited my card. They blamed the delay on a computer problem, but I told I would keep checking my balance and calling them if I didn't see the credit. The guy on the phone said he had to talk to his supervisor and the supervisor would make sure I get my refund. Well, I glad I got the refund.