Complaint Review: Mojo Computers

Mojo Computers
113 S Harbor Blvd. santa ana, California United States of America

Mojo Computers (714) 775-3474 santa ana, California

*General Comment: Mojo computer

I paid $200 to Mojo computers to get the RAM on my computer exchanged.

Not only did they screw me on the price of the ram, but when I left it with them I got a call two hours later claiming one of the repair guys was noticing a problem with it.

He said that the repair guy snapped the ram and that I was going to have to buy more ram?!?

He said that even though they broke the parts, it was my fault for buying cheap ram.

I kindly asked them if they could just refund me my money and we'll forget about the ram.
After 3 Hours of arguing, I ended up leaving with no ram and no $200.00.

He said that the fact that they were even talking to me was worth the $200.00!

Please do yourself a favor and look out for these guys! They are scammers and crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mojo-Computers/santa-ana-California-92704/Mojo-Computers-714-775-3474-santa-ana-California-1008932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mojo Computers

#1 General Comment

Mojo computer

AUTHOR: Rudy - ()

I have been deling with Mojo computers for many years. I felt i had to say something about the person that worte a negitive report o Mojo. Like  i said i have been going to Mojo computers for many years. With hardware and software problems. I have all ways had good service from them. The personal are very knowlegeable about what they sell and fix. Happy with all their work and the price i have paid has been fair, very fair. I don't the person that wrote this bad report. He has must of did something like wanting something for nothing.

Keep up the Good work MOJO!