Complaint Review: Mojo Video Marketing

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: James — Scottsdale Arizona
Mojo Video Marketing
5665 N. Scottsdale Rd., Ste 130 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Mojo Video Marketing Took my money for software that doesn't work and refused a credit & charged me multiple times after they said they would stop! Scottsdale Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resolution Reached

*Author of original report: Issue resolved. Huge Miscommunication. Please delete.

I called to request access to their Video in a Box service that at the time was $97.  Cory the sales guy suggested that I try a product that would automatically give me leads by using a loophole in LinkedIn.  They told me that the package was $3,000 and that they would guarantee the results and the software.  I paid the first payment and immediately downloaded the software and went through the lengthy process of generic marketing consulting videos.  The videos were poorly made and had information that was not relevant and condusive to correctly gaining a new client.  I tried the software and the software did not work...at all.  I called and they said that it was because I installed the update that they sent out and that there was a problem with the update.  They gave no explanation on how to fix this.  They told me to wait for the next update.  I installed the next update and still nothing.

They then charged my credit card again without authorization.  When I called and asked about it they claimed that it was a mistake but that they people that could issue a credit back for that charge were at a conference.  They promised to call me back and didn't.  I called again the next day and got upset.  They told me the same thing.  This time Ira called me back and told me with a straight face that they would not charge me anymore but that they would not be issuing a refund for anything because of "labor". The only labor involved was them trying to sell me.  It took 15 minutes to set up the software that did not work.  I did not receive my refund from them or a credit.  On top of that THEY CHARGED ME AGAIN A FEW WEEKS LATER BY "MISTAKE".  Because they won't do anything about it I have to go through the trouble of filing a dispute with my bank and cancelling my credit card.  They stole a total of $800 from me and I have nothing to show for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mojo-Video-Marketing/Scottsdale-Arizona-85250-/Mojo-Video-Marketing-Took-my-money-for-software-that-doesnt-work-and-refused-a-credit--1060969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mojo Video Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Resolution Reached

AUTHOR: Mojo Owners - ()

The individual that posted this complaint stated that everything was handled to his satisfaction. He make this post prematurely and followed up with a post asking for his original post to be deleted as we his situation had been resolved to his satisfaction. However, due to Ripoff Report's policy, he was unable to get it removed as requested. We find this unfortunate, as all parties in the end came to a satisfactory resolution to this matter.

Issue resolved. Huge Miscommunication. Please delete.

AUTHOR: Marketing Consultant - ()

After speaking with a representative of the company it was determined that the main issue was one of communication.  All accounts have been settled and the issue has been resolved gracefully by the co-founder Ira.  Please disregard this report as an emotional over reaction to a simple miscommunication that will most likely never happen again.