• Report: #1122007

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Paul H — Shawnee Kansas
Mojo Video Marketingb
Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Mojo Video Marketing Won't cancel my account and continues trying to charge me! Scottsdale Arizona

*General Comment: Mojo Is lying

*General Comment: A Pleasure to Work With

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are 100% committed to customers

I've tried for more than a month a sent multiple emails to multiple people including "support" requesting they cancel my account and not charge my card again.  I looked at my bill today and there's a charge from them again. I will be contesting this charge because I have multiple emails requesting the cancellation and even even back saying my request would be sent to the owners but I still got charged. Rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mojo-Video-Marketingb/Scottsdale-Arizona/Mojo-Video-Marketing-Wont-cancel-my-account-and-continues-trying-to-charge-me-Scottsdal-1122007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mojo Video Marketingb

#1 General Comment

Mojo Is lying

AUTHOR: MOJO VIDEO SUCKS - ()

Mojo video is lying to everyone.  It is almost impossible to get to owner of the company on the phone with you and I have met both owners personally.

The only people you are allowed to talk to is the Admin and then she connects you so someone off location that has an indian accent.

The office consists of the Admin in the front and the owner in the back.  That is the whole in house staff. The rest are off site or in a foreign country.

I Paid $3000 for the software and $197 per month for service.  The service cosisted of 4 webinars a month.  The webinars were BS because it was a few guys chatting about how there week was for the whole hour. Then would say "sorry" and ask if everyone wouldnt mind going over the "given time for the webinar" and then they would go back to chatting.   It was a joke.  My time is valuable, but I guess they dont think so.

I asked to cancel the $197 monthly service charge but they woudl not respond to my requests andjust put me on hold. Emails would go unanswered. When I went to the office the Admin would say the Owner isn't in.  this went on for months.  I talked to my CC to have them cancel on their end, which they did. But Mojo still found a way to bill me through my CC.  I check every month and they are still at it. I am going to have to cancel my card to have it stop.

Cory Sanchez and Ira Rosen are the men behind this SCAM  Don't believe a ward they say.

#2 General Comment

A Pleasure to Work With

AUTHOR: Jessie W - ()

My experience with Mojo Video Marketing has been nothing but incredible. They are extremely attentive to my needs and available for extra support. Where else can you have one-on-one calls with the owner of a software company? Nowhere. They want to see me succeed as much as I do, if not more!

The service they provide has allowed me to connect with so many people who are now actually clients of mine. I would not have been able to have such reach without their help. And that I am grateful for.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Mojo and will continue to do so!

Thank you!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are 100% committed to customers

AUTHOR: Cory - ()

At Mojo Video we are 100% committed to client satisfaction and resolving any client complaint. We have an A rating with the BBB, and receive at least a dozen testimonials a month from our customers. We have a full time staff of client support personnel, as well as an office in Scottsdale, Arizona, our headquarters. We are determined to resolve any client issue and resolve any dispute to the client’s satisfaction.

We pride ourselves in over-delivering to clients. It really disturbs us when client issues appear to “fall through the cracks".  With regards to this client, his inquiries were being sent to a support agent that is no longer with the company. We reached out to this client to provide this person even more value and help them in any way possible.  We have significantly strengthened our support team in order to rapidly handle customer inquiries, and make daily and weekly improvements in speed and quality of customer support ticket handling.

We are constantly seeking to improve our customer service experience by bringing in the highest level of professional customer service representatives so we can address any issues rapidly.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out to us directly. Thank you!

Some other notes on our Company:

Mojo is an outstanding member of the local community, with involvement in donating and support to charities such as Make A Wish Foundation, Smiles Beyond the Bars, and many more. We have been honored with many awards and distinctions from honorable organizations. Our website is filled to the brim with video testimonials from people who have used our marketing support services and are very happy about our association with them. We invite anyone interested to visit us at our main website.