Complaint Review: Moldon's Towing

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: CharlesPD05 — United States of America
Moldon's Towing
4211 Daubert St, Orlando, Florida United States of America

Moldon's Towing they are sharks who tow without reason and have hold your car captive until you pay. Orlando, Florida

I have no person problems with tow companies who enforce public and private property laws. If I leave my car parked where it shouldn't be then it's my responsibility to pay the consequence. But this is one of those evil tow companies you hear about from your friends. The ones that tow first and ask make you come pleading later. Here's my experience.

We parked our car to eat at a restaurant near downtown. There are clear signs that the parking is for 45min only and for the use of that establishment. After eating for no longer than 30min we came out to discover our car was gone. We had a receipt with a time stamp, so we felt confident we would get our vehicle back and only suffer the logistical problem of getting hom to our second car. Once we arrived at Moldon's we showed him the receipt but he said that we were in there longer and that the tow truck picked up the car an hour later. We got a manager from the restaurant on the phone, but the guy still wouldn't budge. After over 45min of yelling and pleading, we said screw it and forked over the money.

My advice to all your business owners out there, don't choose this company to regulate your parking lot. You'll loose customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 12:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moldons-Towing/Orlando-Florida-32803/Moldons-Towing-they-are-sharks-who-tow-without-reason-and-have-hold-your-car-captive-unt-1025412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moldon's Towing