Complaint Review: Moldran - Twitch.tv D3 Streamer

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: skornedd3 — Scammed Texas United States of America
Moldran - Twitch.tv D3 Streamer

Moldran - Twitch.tv D3 Streamer Stole 500m Gold from Me - Scammed me out of Items - Sold duped Items Internet

Moldran streams Diablo 3 on Twitch.tv and was offering to sale this high quality legendary item he found, for 500 million gold.

I offered to buy it, he asked me to do it after he was done streaming. I figured he was just busy.

Come to find out, he wanted to do it off stream because he was going to scam me.

Me, like an idiot, got item swapped in the trade window. He got the money, I got a low quality legendary item.

Moldran#2176

Blizzard couldn't do anything. Pretty much told me I was screwed.

Can't even talk to him in game, im blocked. Can't talk to him on his stream, he banned me.

Maybe at least with this rip off report I can spread the word.. Do not deal with MOLDRAN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moldran-Twitchtv-D3-Streamer/internet/Moldran-Twitchtv-D3-Streamer-Stole-500m-Gold-from-Me-Scammed-me-out-of-Items-Sold-962664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moldran - Twitch.tv D3 Streamer