Complaint Review: Mollen Immunazition Clinic's

• Reported By: it''s me — middleton New Hampshire United States of America
Mollen Immunazition Clinic's
8328 E.Hartford Dr Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Mollen Immunazition Clinic's RIP OFF--Scamartists Scottsdale , Arizona

On Sept 14th 2010 I made a stop to my local Wal-Mart in NH to pick up some needed items. Mollen Clinics was doing a flushot clinic for either $24 or $24.95 forget because was so long ago there was no line at clinic and I decided to get my flu shot as had trouble getting yr before and ended up with the flu--so wanted to make sure was done this yr. I figured was safe and was similar to all the other pharmacys offering for $30.

They took my insurance card looked over and insisted that my national known insurance covered and cost would be nothing. I filled out paperwork recieved my shot and went on my way. Then on Saturday Feb 26,2011 a whole 5 1/2 months later I recieve what appeared to be junk mail opened before shredding and its a bill for flu shots for $44 --please remit immediately!

I was like what ? thats almost doubled the advertised price--was going to call and clarify and decided to check the wonderful web first--found all kinds of bad reports from double and triple billing to giving wrong shots etc--So sorry I will not waste my breath or time calling as I refuse to give them any of my personal banking info to pay a bill that is almost double to what I agreed to and 6 months after the fact. NEVER AGAIN!! from now on Doctors office only for!!

And I have never had any other medical bill go to insurance and been refused and taken this long to get to this poisnt of recieving a bill. I believe this is deliberate on Mollens part to scam the average consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mollen-Immunazition-Clinics/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Mollen-Immunazition-Clinics-RIP-OFF-Scamartists-Scottsdale-Arizona-701464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mollen Immunazition Clinic's