Complaint Review: Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: HELEN — North Ridgeville Ohio United States of America
Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC
8328 E Hartford Drive Mail Slot 102 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 1-866-428-2128
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC flu shot Scottsdale, Arizona

On Nov.8, 2011 while shopping in Sam's Club in Sheffield, Ohio they were doing flu shots.  I am on 83 and on Medicare with b/c as my secondary.  I was told that Medicare covered these shots, not that I would be billed.  I have received a bill today for $20.  They had all my insurance info when I had the shot.  I gave them all my insurance info to copy.  Now 3 months later they bill me.  If I had gotten the shot at my doctor's office there would be no charge.  I am sure that Sam's club is unaware of billing to senior citizens on top of Medicare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics-II-LLC/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics-II-LLC-flu-shot-Scottsdale-Arizona-847031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC