Complaint Review: Mollen Immunization Clinics, LLC

8328 E. Hartford Drive Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 480-214-2000
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

Mollen Immunization Clinics, LLC (Administrative Fee, Just another way to ripoff the people) Scottsdale, Arizona

On 10/08/2010 I went to the senior center to get a flu and pheumonia shot.  The person in charge said it wouldn't cost me anything, my insurance would be billed.  I have never paid for a flu shot.  I am a senior and am on medicare, my flu shots are paid for thru medicare.

I started getting bills from Mollens Clinics and would contact my insurance.  They informed they had paid it and would contact them again.  I got so many answers from them and Mollens until they finally told me my insurance does not pay administrative fees.

The first bill I got was for $71.00.  After contacting them again they said I owed them $40.46 for administrative fees.  I could have gone to my Dr. and got the shots for $7.50.

Unfortunately, by the time someone reads this they will have already been ripped off if it is this clinic giving the shot.  I will certainly ask where I get the shot if this co. is involved and if so I will go somewhere else.

Thsi is the biggest repoff I have ever known.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2010 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics-LLC/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics-LLC-Administrative-Fee-Just-another-way-to-ripoff-the-peop-633902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mollen Immunization Clinics, LLC