Complaint Review: Mollen Immunization Clinics

• Updated: Sat, October 30, 2010

• Reported By: JoyC — Pine Bluff Arkansas United States of America
Mollen Immunization Clinics
8328 Harford Drive Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Mollen Immunization Clinics "Free" Flu Shot at Walmart NOT Free / Botched or Bogus Insurance Filing Scottsdale, Arizona

On Oct. 09, 2009 I had a flu shot at my local Walmart done by Mollen Immunization Clinics.  It was clearly conveyed that if my insurance was listed in their booklet they handed to me that my flu shot would be covered.  My insurance, Mercy Health Plans, was listed and I properly filled out my information (I have much experience since I have a chronic illness).

A month or so later I get a statement for 28.00 saying that my insurance wouldn't pay.  What was STRANGE was that their bill listed that I had my shot in a Nursing Home in Arizona when I had it done at a WALMART in ARKANSAS.  And of course the bill was sent to me with an Arkansas address!  I thought, no wonder Mercy wouldn't pay; it sounded bogus!  So I sent corrected information back.

I have been receiving a monthly bill for this since.  I have always paid my bills, but I refuse to pay this due to either their ineptitude with filing or just a plainly fraudulent method of suckering me.  I could have gotten my shot free at the county health clinic after all.

Which is just what I did this year.  Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2010 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics-Free-Flu-Shot-at-Walmart-NOT-Free-Botched-or-Bogus-Insur-656832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mollen Immunization Clinics