Complaint Review: Mollen Immunization Clinics

• Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: John — Shelby Twp. Michigan United States of America
Mollen Immunization Clinics
8328 E. Hartford Dr. Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Mollen Immunization Clinics Vaccination clinics inside Sam's Club -- Lied about insurance they accept Scottsdale, Arizona

In the fall, I obtained a flu shot from one of these temporary Mollen Immunization Clinics set up inside Sam's Club.  I have insurance which covers preventative care and immunizations so I thought I would save time and get the shot while at Sam's, and figured it would be free.

I was told by the person in charge of the traveling clinic that they did not accept my insurance and I would have to submit the bill to my insurance company, but had to pay cash.  What I was told was basically a lie.  They do accept my insurance, and due to the pre-negotiated rate that they have with my insurance carrier, I can only get reimbursed for that rate, not what I actually paid.  In the end, I had to pay 60% more than the pre-negotiated rate, and I got stuck paying the difference.

Mollen's would not refund me the difference.  They were VERY uncooperative and RUDE to me and my insurance representative.

Now I know why they LIE to their potential customers -- they get more money per shot than if they tell you the truth and have to accept the pre-negotiated rate for the flu shot.

BEWARE!  Do not trust what Mollen Clinic representative tell you.  Stay away.  Deal with a more reputable firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics-Vaccination-clinics-inside-Sams-Club-Lied-about-insurance-814296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mollen Immunization Clinics