Complaint Review: Mollie McClure Meyers

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: In god we trust — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Mollie McClure Meyers
3015 North Ocean Blvd Suite c-115a Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Mollie McClure Meyers Mollie Meyers Un professional > dishonest Broker and Agents TOTALL RIP OFF PLACE Fort Lauderdale , Florida

*UPDATE Employee: In Support of Mollie McClure Meyers, inc.

*Consumer Comment: Libellous

*General Comment: Mollie Meyers is very honest

*UPDATE Employee: Poster is wrong again

*Author of original report: TOTALLY A TRUE BAD EXPERIENCE

*UPDATE Employee: Honest Office

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal for Mollie McClure Meyers

Un professional > dishonest Broker and Agents Unethical total disregard for the clients, The Agents and Broker lie and do not disclose stuff just to make a sale happen. This office should be inspected my Department of Business Professional Regulations and Board or Realty

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mollie-McClure-Meyers/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Mollie-McClure-Meyers-Mollie-Meyers-Un-professional-dishonest-Broker-and-Agents-TOTALL-922875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mollie McClure Meyers

In Support of Mollie McClure Meyers, inc.

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

I am a Realtor who has been working with Mollie's office for many years.  Technically agents are not employees of a Broker's office and are not on the payroll.  I am not obligated in any way to give my support.  I have the opportunity to work in any office I choose, and I have chosen to remain with Mollie's office through the years because of her integrity, honesty, and kindness.  There is no way that she would allow any client concern to go unresolved or otherwise not do her best to address any issue.  She has built her 30 + year reputation on creating happy clients and is well known throughout the community as being professional, fair, and someone you can feel comfortable doing business with.

There is value in having avenues to bring unscrupulous dealings to the public, but it is unfortunate that an anonymous poster is allowed to attack an honest business person's reputation with unfounded accusations.  It is even more unfortunate that websites such as this allow and promote these anonymous and hurtful rants under the guise of consumer protection while profiting from the damage caused to otherwise solid, honest companies and individuals.  In the end we have to trust that the truth will eventually prevail and that consumers are able to filter random attacks from reality if using sites such as this in making a decision when choosing professional services.

Mollie has a proven track record that will not be tarnished by this.

Libellous

AUTHOR: Raymond - (United States of America)

I was shocked to read the derogatory diatribe attempting to damage the reputation of Mollie Meyers.  The fact that the writer offered no details and refused to identify themselves tells you all you need to know.  It meets the definition of libel and is illegal, but on the Internet you can get away with such things.  If this person has a legitimate complaint, why didn't they make a complaint to the proper authorities?

I have been a customer of Mollie Meyers Real Estate for many years.  I have personally purchased three properties through Mollie Meyers and my niece has purchased one property, after I made the introduction.  I have been very satisfied, and a company that did not treat us well would not be getting our repeat business.  It's a sad thing when someone works hard for decades to build a business and a good reputation, and then some schnook comes along and in a few minutes tries to destroy it.

#3 General Comment

Mollie Meyers is very honest

AUTHOR: Holly P - (United States of America)

Mollie Meyers is probably the most honest person you will ever meet.   She has been a real estate broker for many years and is well liked in the community and in the real estate industry.  I am an independent broker and have known Mollie for many years and trust her advice on any situation.  Mollie is hands on with her agents and resolves any situation with integrity for all concerned.

Poster is wrong again

AUTHOR: Mark Meyers - (United States of America)

I am sorry but Mr. Anonymous you are wrong again. Agents are independent and do not work for or get paid by the office. We are simply sharing our thoughts about Mollie Meyers.

I implore you once again that if you have a legitimate issue that you address it with the Board of
Realtors or the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. This is an easy process that would enlighten us all as to what the "TRUTH" is.

You have yet to state what your grievance is so it is hard to ascertain the "TRUTH" as you put it. I certainly agree with peoples rights to complain about anyone I do think that the "TRUTH" should be backed by some sort of fact and not the opinion of one anonymous person.

TOTALLY A TRUE BAD EXPERIENCE

AUTHOR: In god we trust - (United States of America)

In life you can be in business many years and be unprofessional and fake and have a disregard for you clients well being just cause you what to make the Large commission and revenue, You and do that to hundreds or thousands of clients and only a Few out of that amount will post there experience or file a grievance, DO NOT Be Fake and surprised or shocked to the truth.

Having you agents postings rebuttals shows its all about the money. Remember they are paid by you so there opinion is worthless.

Thanks to the internet consumers can now post the TRUTH

Honest Office

AUTHOR: Mark Meyers - (United States of America)

This original report is obviously a scam! Otherwise why would the person want to be anonymous. There are many avenues at the publics disposal on how to make a compaint against a licensed Realtor. This person chose not to do so and made an anonymous complaint on here. Not to mention that there are many gramatical and spelling errors in the original complaint. This is why I think this complaint is a scam. It is unfortunate that people would muddy the reputation of ripoffreport.com by making a false accusation. I have been with this office for over 15 years now. There is not a more professional or honest office out there period!

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: BP - (United States of America)

I have worked for Mollie McClure Meyers for more than 35 years.  She is the most ethical and honest broker that you will ever meet.  Otherwise, I would not have been associated with her office for such a great length of time.  Our repeat referrals indicate what a great office we have. Obviously, this is a scam and I can't imagine anyone being so vindictive and dishonest.  It is too bad this report was sent in anonymously as we, as a Team, would like to discuss this issue professionally.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal for Mollie McClure Meyers

AUTHOR: mollie - (United States of America)

I was shocked to read this as I have been a broker/owner in good standing with the Board of Realtors for over 30 years.   I am honored to be a "Master Broker" and have NEVER had a bad accusation against me or my company.  90% of my business is repeat.  I believe this is a scam so would urge the person who wrote it to come forward so that we can discuss it and resolve any problem imagined or real.  Also ,if this was a legitimate complaint, I urge this party to contact the Realtor Association about me so that I can present my side!!!!