- Report: #481458
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Molliwood Productions
Molliwood Productions149 Coral Bell Way Oakley, California United States of America
Molliwood Productions, Molli Funk should stay aBudweiser Girl and not a business! Cincinnati, Ohio
*General Comment: TINA NORRIS WROTE THIS FAKE REPORT! LIAR!
*UPDATE Employee: TINA NORRIS OF TNT WROTE THIS BOGUS REPORT
*General Comment: So true
*UPDATE Employee: FALSE REPORT ON MOLLIWOOD FOR COLLECTING HER MONEY SHE AND HER TALENT WERE OWED!
*General Comment: This is a false report! Obvious who u are!
* : MOLLIWOOD PRODUCTION IS THE BEST!
* : TNT MANAGEMENT-TINA NORRIS-FAKE REPORT!
* : Tina Norris of TNT MGMT is a liar! cant be trusted!
* : Tina Norris of TNT WRITES FAKE REPORTS!
* : Tina Norris it this you OR Jade Rathbun?
I am a 10 year veteran promotional model, working in the Cincinnati Ohio Market.
Last May, I was hired by Molli Funk, of Molliwood Productions to work an health and wellness campaign.
I take My assignments seriously and reviewed all paperwork, completed my training and passed my tests. Multiple times, I called Mollis office and left messages with questions.
She works from home, and has no staff to help her. Shes clearly overwhelmed and not capable of handling the amount of work her agency has, because days would go by before she called. I've worked wsith large agencies, that are staffing nationwide events. I asked her how many stores she had running and she said 10.
When she finally called me, she would talk on the phone for hours, about herself. She informed me she was a former Playboy Playmate, Miss Kentucky an a Budweiser Model.
I was interested in learning about my job duties, however she was more concerned about telling me how much money her husband earned, she had just built a large house outside of San Francisco and that her daughter was going to be in Playboy.
I did some investigating and found disturbing non payment posts on this site, and decided to fill in with my own information.
Molli Funk is unprofessional, and should not be running a company from her home. She was distracted when I spoke with her between her children and dogs barking I could not conduct business with her.
I never did receive the information to complete my event with her agency. I contacted the client Pierce Promotions directly and informed them of my issues. Yet another unprofessional agency in the promotional modeling industry business.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Molliwood-Productions/Oakley-California-94561/Molliwood-Productions-Molli-Funk-should-stay-aBudweiser-Girl-and-not-a-business-Cincinna-481458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)