Complaint Review: Molly Jansen

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Denver Colorado USA
Molly Jansen
600 16th Street, Suite 2500S Denver, Colorado 8020 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Molly Jansen Jansen & Associates, P.C. Legal Misrepresentation Denver, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Deny complaint in its entirety.

I fired my first attorney because he did not present any evidence at the DMV hearing that I wanted a breath test that was captured on audio and given to the DA by the police.  He also did not represent me in court, it was always someone else, he only represented me at the DMV hearing.  Molly talked a good game but don't fall for her BS on the radio.  I was informed by Kathy, Mollys receptionist, that Molly would be representing me and assured me that Molly would not send a different attorney because this was a problem that I had with my first attorney.  I hired Molly for DUI and she had all the video and audio proving that I wanted a breath test and I was not the person to get my truck stuck, (It was my step-daughter that was operating my truck as written in the police report, I wasn't even at the scene when the police showed up.)  I was arrested for DUI an hour and a half after the police were at the scene when I was walking to the scene from my house to help my step-daughter.  Molly didn't even bother to show up at my trial date twice.  I had her paid in full.  Molly sent another attorney the day of my trial to represent me, (because I was told she didn't have a good reputor with the judge), that I never met and he knew nothing about my case and he told me to plead guilty.  He told me that he was not going to cross examine any witnesses or present any evidence the day of my trial, (an hour before my trial).  The judge said that she would not continue my trial being she already had to continue it because Molly did not show up to my first trial date.  I ended up firing him because if he is not going to fight for me then I have to fight for myself and present the evidence myself.  Needless to say I am not an experienced "liar" and I was found guilty.  My life has been ruined since my conviction because I am in the Automotive and Diesel Industry and it is next to impossible to find a job in this industry with a DUI on your record.  What Molly did should be considered criminal and she should be brought up on charges and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Molly should be banned from ever representing anybody in a court of law.  By my experience, beware and stay away.  Molly will take your money and hang you out to dry.  I don't know how Molly or anyone associated with her can sleep at night.  Run fast and far away from Molly Jansen and her associate goons!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Molly-Jansen/Denver-Colorado-80202/Molly-Jansen-Jansen-Associates-PC-Legal-Misrepresentation-Denver-Colorado-975824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Molly Jansen

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Deny complaint in its entirety.

AUTHOR: Molly F. Jansen - ()

This comment is completely untrue and a complete misrepresentation of the facts. JansenLegal, P.C. denies each and every claim above. JansenLegal, P.C.will not debate these statements in a public forum and will not violate this client's attorney-client privilege.  Lastly, we were one of many law firms that were hired and then fired by this client.  This is an example of a Defendant attorney shopping to prolong the resolution of a case.