Complaint Review: Molly Johanssen / Irresistible Molly

• Updated: Mon, March 16, 2015

• Reported By: LoyalCustomer — Chigago Illinois
Molly Johanssen / Irresistible Molly
Nationwide USA

Molly Johanssen / Irresistible Molly Threatened blacklisting if I did not give 10/10 Chigago Nationwide

*Author of original report: AKA PAYTON WEST

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report has been noted

*Consumer Comment: This is a complete lie

*Consumer Comment: Total BS

*Consumer Comment: Logic

*Consumer Comment: I've seen Molly

*Consumer Comment: This guy was well aware of the cancellation policy and is just mad he lost his deposit

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I have proof this man is lying

*General Comment: HAHAHAH!!!

Saw her long string of positive reviews and was entrigued. Booked, sent deposit (with real name and CC) and went through with the session. She was nice, but afterwards she subtily hinted that she wanted a 10/10 or my name will be splattered on escort BL sites. She has my real info( stupid me) and bl-ed me for not complying.

Lesson learned. Hopefully she will get exposed for fooling people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Molly-Johanssen-Irresistible-Molly/nationwide/Molly-Johanssen-Irresistible-Molly-Threatened-blacklisting-if-I-did-not-give-1010-Chig-1159590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Molly Johanssen / Irresistible Molly

AKA PAYTON WEST

AUTHOR: - ()

She changed her name, again. Buyer beware.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report has been noted

AUTHOR: Mollu Johanssen - ()

In its appropriate places. Thank you gents for the care and support.

This is a complete lie

AUTHOR: Krk1234 - ()

Molly would never do anything to try and rip someone off. Her policy is clearly listed. You messed up and now you are trying to blame and bring her down. She is never demanding or threatening. You should apologize and take this down

Total BS

AUTHOR: Rondo51 - ()

I have seen Molly several times. She is always up front about her cancellation policy. Never, has she asked me give 10/10 reviews. She has in fact never asked me to write a review.

Logic

AUTHOR: livingmech - ()

Logically this is unlikely to have happened for a myriad of reasons: There are a number of systems in place to prevent this sort of thing from happening, the accused owner has a very good standing within their community for some time now, and the damage this would do their reputation if it were true. It seems an odd thing to do this late in to the game if all they just wanted a single positive review, considering they have tons of previous positive reviews from very well known people within the community.

I've seen Molly

AUTHOR: qwerty1 - ()

Molly is very upfront about all of her policies to the point where you have to check an "I agree to these cancellation terms" box before you're allowed to submit a deposit. She does not force reviews and absolutely deserves the one's she has. In fact, after I had seen her for the first time she offered me another appointment in case I didn't enjoy the first one enough, even though it deserved a 10/10. She does the opposite of threaten and works hard for her results.

AUTHOR: loopbigshot - ()

I have seen Molly and before booking there is a very clear disclaimer regarding cancelling appointments. The argument that you have to give her a certain review score is absolute nonsense. How would she force you to do that? Molly is very honest and straight forward and doesn't need to chase business from people like this. She has plenty of demand from satisfied customers, thus the need for a cancellation policy (her time is valuable and shouldn't be wasted on those who cancel at the last minute).

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I have proof this man is lying

AUTHOR: Mollu Johanssen - ()

This man and I go wayyyyyy back. After I had to cancel he had to cancel then we rebooked and it was 15 mins prior to our date when he said he was going home. He understood and agreed to my cancellation policy. So now he's trying to screwed me over because he lost his deposit and his temper texting and emailing me with vulgarity. I have NEVER once demanded anything from new clients you can ask the gents who have reviewed me. I was willing to work with this client but I'm an not one to be threatened and cave in. So now we have this post which I am still not going to release his information. This is a private matter that he decided to take publically. If your trying to ruin my reputation,  I do believe your going to need to try harder than this.

A little bit about me- I do ask full name and references to get booked, yes that is too but if I was ripping people off wouldn't more people have come forward by now. I will email this said clients and if this isn't removed soon I will post our emails and screen shots of our conversations..... you want to know how I know it's him...

1. Chicago - where he is located

2. "Lesson Learned" - which he says in emails

3. Only a sociopath would come up with this.

4. TER warned me on 7/3 his handle was trying to make a review but since he didn't see me they denied it.

My next post will have emails & screen shots to prove he is lying.

#9 General Comment

HAHAHAH!!!

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

DUDE!!! YOU NEVER ADMIT TO PAYING FOR IT!!!!!! Talk about crass!!!! So you are fileing a RoR on your MISTRESS????? Heres a thought.....DONT PAY FOR IT!!!!!!! No one is going to take your post seriously. So the wh0re you used wanted something extra. Get over it and move on.