Complaint Review: Molly Maids of Playa Vista

• Submitted: Wed, February 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed off with fakes businesses — Beverly Hills California United States of America
Molly Maids of Playa Vista
9469 Jefferson Blvd. Suite. 118 Culver City, Colorado United States of America

Molly Maids of Playa Vista RIP OFF MAID SERVICE THAT NEVER SHOWED Culver City, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your Identity Cannot Be Confirmed

*Consumer Comment: How can they clean if they never showed up

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our Policy

The owner, Lisa Johnson, is a liar and a thief with horrible customer service.  She claimed to have sent 2 maids to my building to clean.  Apparently they checked in with the security guards at the front desk and the guards wouldn't let them park on the street.  Lisa only called me ONCE but I had missed it bc I was giving my 5-month-old a bath (yes my fault for missing the call), but she never attempted to call me again.

After speaking with Lisa who was nothing but rude and had an attitude (what kind of owner speaks like that to a customer), she said she attempted to call me and email me.  Ok, if I couldn't hear my phone, I'm supposed to hear the little beep on my phone that I have an email?!? That wasn't even an attempt to get a hold of me. Now the maids are gone and I'm being charged $50 and my I still have a messy house.

Here's the kicker: I spoke with the guys downstairs to ask them why they didn't call me and they said NO ONE SHOWED UP.  No one checked in with them at all to come clean my place.  I guess it was a blessing that these FAKE maids didn't show to "clean" bc I'm pretty sure they would have stole anything they could get their grimy hands on.  And as for LIsa who thinks she's running a business, stop scamming people and have fun with my $50.  You think you may have conned me into getting my money, but karma never fails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Molly-Maids-of-Playa-Vista/Culver-City-Colorado-90232/Molly-Maids-of-Playa-Vista-RIP-OFF-MAID-SERVICE-THAT-NEVER-SHOWED-Culver-City-Colorado-832415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Molly Maids of Playa Vista

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your Identity Cannot Be Confirmed

AUTHOR: Lisa - (United States of America)

We
have no record of Sara S.  We can see
that you are still unhappy but you have nothing to resolve with us.  We neither served you nor billed you (please
check your records from six months ago for accuracy).  Again, we have no record of Sara S..

How can they clean if they never showed up

AUTHOR: Sarah S. - (United States of America)

Actually Lisa you are a scam artist. My roommate & I contracted you to come clean our house and nobody showed up to clean. I don't understand your rebuttal or why you would defend your fake company. You were simply mean & rude, accusing us of missing the appointment, although we were waiting for your cleaners to come, and continued to charged us for a service you did not fulfill.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our Policy

AUTHOR: Lisa - (United States of America)

It is unfortunate that someone has chosen to launch what is obviously a
personal attack, but has curiously, chosen to withhold their own identity. While
we are willing to hear and respond to customer complaints, we do not, in such
cases, that we are unable to identify the party or parties involved and thus,
confirm that a business relationship actually existed.