Complaint Review: Molly Maids

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Molly Maids
2960 N Academy Blvd Colorado Springs, Colorado U.S.A.

Molly Maids They do not pay for things they break when cleaning Colorado Springs Colorado

I called to get a cleaning done, when I came home one girl was using her fingernail to scrape something off, she put a hole in my dresser. Broke the shower head, toilet, spilled a bucket of dirty water and never cleaned it up. I called to let them know about the things that happened. I reminded they they were to scrub the floors, they didin't. Not to touch one room they did and charged me for it. The piled up everything in one corner. I was getting ready for a trip and I couldn't find a thing. They piled up my legal documents and it took two days to sort it all out. They told the corp office they would pay for the broken items and refund me the cleaning of the room. I waited a week never got a call and the owner got mad when I complained and said I won't get a dime. He said take him to court. So I AM.

Andi
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Molly-Maids/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80919/Molly-Maids-They-do-not-pay-for-things-they-break-when-cleaning-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-402135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Molly Maids