Complaint Review: Momemtum Direct

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:St George Utah
Momemtum Direct
1010s. Magnolia Blvd Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momemtum Direct The same exact thing happened to me. They charged me after cancelling the order. Blvd Magnolia Texas

I ordered the product, didn't like it, canceled it and got charched anyway. Not one time, but four times. The worst part is that the bank declined them all so I got hit with more charges from the bank.

I called them and they agreed to repay me. Now I see the money back in my bank, but they were able to ge one full payment of 49.95 in, so I am now trying to get my money from that.

And that is not all. Just before they charge those 49.95 dollars, I had just 28 dollars in my bank so after those 49.95 dollars, my account was empty, overdrawn by about 22 dollars and plus the 32 dollars the bank charges for not having enough money in the bank to cover the payment.

The bank teller did mentioned something, though. I told her I paid with my debit card and she questioned "so, they're adding their own check numbers now!?!

St George, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momemtum-Direct/Blvd-Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momemtum-Direct-The-same-exact-thing-happened-to-me-They-charged-me-after-cancelling-the-309893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momemtum Direct