Complaint Review: Momemtum Direct

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:Apopka Florida
Momemtum Direct
1010 S. Magnolia Blvd. Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momemtum Direct Charged me twice during trial period. Talked to them four times and was told refund was coming. Cannot reach Accounting Dept. as their voice mailbox is full! Magnolia Texas

Returned trial bottle, unopened within the trial period. Called and told them I was returning it. My checking account was charged twice--$49.95 the first time, and again within three days, another charge of $58.93--all during the trial period!! This is in addition to the shipping charges! I talked with Mack, Alan and Sammy (2 times) over the last month. Was told unopened trial bottle had been received on 1/16/08 and I would receive a full refund. After two more calls, I was informed on 2/5/08 that I would have a full refund NO later than 2/11/08. When I called today, 2/13, I was told I would have the refund by Friday. When I mentioned I had been told the same thing well over a week ago, Sammy said, "It takes time"!! I did fill out an e-mail form to them and received an automated response that this was a low priority and I would receive a reply soon. I have no faith in this company since they don't live up to their written guarantee, since I was lied to by their customer service? department, AND, since they charged me when they had no reason to and without my permission. Plus, you cannot reach anyone in their Accounting Department because you cannot leave a message (mailbox is full) and the automated reply just says "All representatives are busy"--no matter what day or what time you call. I just want my refund back. I believe I have been very reasonable about the delay in receiving my money back.

Toby
Apopka, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momemtum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momemtum-Direct-Charged-me-twice-during-trial-period-Talked-to-them-four-times-and-was-t-308628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momemtum Direct