Complaint Review: Momemtum Direct

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:KANSAS CITY Kansas
Momemtum Direct
1010 So. Magnolia Blve, Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momemtum Direct I ordered a diet product for a shipping and handling charge. I cancelled and then was charged $49.95 one day and $58.93 on another day after the cancellation. I plan to change my checking account number so they cannot do it again. Magnolia Texas

I ordered a diet product on a trial basis and paid for shipping and handling. I cancelled by calling the company with the number provided with the shipment. They then took $49.95 from my checking account after the cancellation and the day I called the company about that, they tood $58.93 from my account.

Betty
KANSAS CITY, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momemtum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas/Momemtum-Direct-I-ordered-a-diet-product-for-a-shipping-and-handling-charge-I-cancelled-308214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momemtum Direct