farmers

• Submitted: Thu, October 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 19, 2006

• Reported By:IRMO South Carolina
Momentum Direct 2 Day Slim Down
1010 SOUTH MAGNOLIA BLVD. MAGNOLIA, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 281-3561400
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Momentum Direct 2 Day Slim Down ripoff scam MAGNOLIA Texas

Back in May 2006 I ordered a weight loss product called 2 day slim down for the price of shipping only (4.97). I had to return by two weeks in order not to be charged the 58.95. I did return by the deadline and was still charged. The next month I was shipped the product after cancelling and charged again the 58.95. The following month I was sent yet another and charged again after calling and emailing that I no longer wanted their product.

After talking to a customer rep, the following day they charged me again, but I did not even get the product. My banking account has gone negative twice because of this and now I have to cancel my account and open a new one at a different bank. They owe me 4 refunds in the amount of 58.95 and they have yet to reimburse me.

I have found a website with other customers that have been duped. I never authorized an autoship of this product yet they will not remove me from this list. Please help me and others stop this scam before others lose everything they have worked so hard for. I have been charged 650.00 in fees because of this and I need it to stop. I hope you can help. Thank you.

Krysta
IRMO, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2006 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct-2-Day-Slim-Down/MAGNOLIA-Texas-77355/Momentum-Direct-2-Day-Slim-Down-ripoff-scam-MAGNOLIA-Texas-216589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct 2 Day Slim Down