Complaint Review: Momentum Direct 2 Day Slimdown

• Submitted: Tue, November 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Momentum Direct 2 Day Slimdown
1010 S Magnolia Blvd Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct 2 Day Slimdown I did not receive any product after 10 days of ordering, the phone number for customer services never works and nobody responded my email, Magnolia Texas

This is a huge scam, this website requests its clients to pay with a check and no other forms of payments were there. I'm afraid they will use my checking info to conduct identity theft. Huge red flag!!! I've ordered the product 10 days ago and never received any thing. I also tried to call customer service, the phone had never gone through, it's not a working number. I then tried to email, I've not received any reply either.

Jane
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct-2-Day-Slimdown/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momentum-Direct-2-Day-Slimdown-I-did-not-receive-any-product-after-10-days-of-ordering-th-222751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct 2 Day Slimdown