sequence

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2007

• Reported By:Ennis Texas
Momentum Direct/ Mica Financial Trust
1010 S. Magnolia Blvd. Also 74 Phipps Lane Magnolia, Tx Also Plainview, NY, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct/ Mica Financial Trust - Letter - check that I received Magnolia, Also Plainview,New York Texas

I received a letter with a check enclosed ,wanting me to call this certain number. I did and was told to deposit the check and call back stating when it would clear the bank. The check was for $3,165.42. They then said that I will need to send $2,880 for processing fees because this lottery I won is in Canada. I would then receive the balance of the $250,000.oo that I have won by either registered mail or UPS and would need the letter I was sent for the delivery person to scan my ups code for verification.

Loretta
Ennis, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2007 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct-Mica-Financial-Trust/Magnolia-Tx-Also-Plainview-NY-Texas-77355-also-11803/Momentum-Direct-Mica-Financial-Trust-Letter-check-that-I-received-Magnolia-Also-Pl-280883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct/ Mica Financial Trust