Complaint Review: Momentum Direct

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2007

• Reported By:miami Florida
Momentum Direct
1010 S. Magnolia Blvd. Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct I signed on for their free trial of a face lift product. I never received the free trial product, but my bank account was debited for 49.00 on 9/17/07. On Magnolia Texas

I order a free trial of a face lift product. I was to be charged 49.00, if I did not return the product within 7 days. I never received the trial product. On 9/22 $49.00 was deducted from my bank account. Then on 10/22 another $58.93 was deducted from the same account.

I contacted their customer service number that day and spoke with a representative. I explained that I hadn't received any product and wanted my money refunded. He said I would receive a check for both charges within 14 days.

Today is Nov. 20th and I still have not received my refund. I attempted to call the same service number, but could reach no one.

miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momentum-Direct-I-signed-on-for-their-free-trial-of-a-face-lift-product-I-never-received-285725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct