Complaint Review: Momentum Direct

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2007

• Reported By:Graham Washington
Momentum Direct
1010 S. Magnolia Blvd. Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct Major Rip off! Magnolia Texas

I tried a 2 week trial program, they sent me the bottle of diet pills. I sent them back well within the 2 week period. They continue to charge my account. Within the past month, I have been charged over $150 and I have never received anything else from them! I call the customer service line, have waited to speak with someone for 15 minutes or more without any luck what-so-ever. I have written numerous emails and nothing. They continue to draw money out of my account. This is rediculous!!! This needs to stop! Momentum Direct is a ripoff company! Don't fall into their scheme! You will regret it big time!!!

Donna
Graham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2007 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momentum-Direct-Major-Rip-off-Magnolia-Texas-271152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct