Complaint Review: Momentum Direct

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2008

• Reported By:Park Forest Illinois
Momentum Direct
1010 S Magnolia Blvd Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct Recieved unwanted product took 5 weeks to recieve sent back with cancelation notice Magnolia Texas

I did ask for a sample of the product which was to cost me about $5.00 I never recieved the sample This company has taken 2 debits from my bank account One for $59.95 and another for $39.95 before I recieved any product at all. I am disputing this with my bank and expect a refund. I did not authorize these debits. I am returning he product to the company with instructions to cancel my membership. and to refund my money.

Patricia
Park Forest, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momentum-Direct-Recieved-unwanted-product-took-5-weeks-to-recieve-sent-back-with-cancelati-297346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct