Complaint Review: Momentum Direct

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2007

• Reported By:Alliance Nebraska
Momentum Direct
1010 S. Magnolia Blvd. Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct This company some how got my information and sent my a trial sample of a 2 day weightloss diet suppliment. I called the company and was then told that I would have to pay shipping for a product I never ordered to return it or I could keep it and my checking account would be charged the $49.95. I never gave them my banking info and told the company that I would be turning them in. Magnolia Texas

I received a 2day weightloss suppliment in the mail opened it and sat it aside. Well today I thought of it again and read the details closer. Apparently this suppliment had been just sent to me. I never ordered it but I was charged the cost of shipping to receive it. I called the company number to cancel and found out that I would either have to pay to return the product or keep it and get charged $49.95 to keep it. Here is the kicker..... The company has my checking account information and is charging the shipping cost and the future cost of the product to my checking account without my authorization.

Jenny
Alliance, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momentum-Direct-This-company-some-how-got-my-information-and-sent-my-a-trial-sample-of-a-2-284448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct