Complaint Review: Momentum Direct

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Russellville Arkansas
Momentum Direct
1010 SA. Magnolia Blvd. Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct Took my money sent NO product incurred bank overdraft charges Magnolia Texas

I came across an offer to sample a diet pill. The Amazon Diet Free Trial is what is is called. Ok fair enough. Send a sample for just 2.74 to cover shipping and handling. I figured hey if this product doesn't work for me I can return it. My order was placed on August 1, 2007. About a week after placing the order, I got a series of phone calls all within a week from a lady asking if I liked the sample diet pill. I told her each time I didn't receive my sample. On August 27, 2007, I got an overdraft notice from my bank. Momentum Direct had taken 49.95 out of my account and cause an over draft charge, two charges to be more precise.That is 60.00 in bank charges plus the 49.95 they took from the account.That's 109.95! I still haven't gotten the product. I called the telephone number listed and all they could do was cancel my order for next month. What order? I never placed an order. I simply requested a sample. Do not order from these people you get ripped off.

Jeanellen
Russellville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momentum-Direct-Took-my-money-sent-NO-product-incurred-bank-overdraft-charges-Magnolia-Tex-273039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct